1. Something purple within 5 feet of you?
2. The last movie you saw in the theater?
The Grudge-just a bad as I imagined.
3. Your nails were last painted?
4. The weirdest thing you've ever heated in the microwave?
An animal. (chicken entree)
5. How much Japanese do you know?
6. Do you look good in yellow?
7. Do you sing?
8. Ever danced naked in front of a crowd?
9. Do you spit?
Sometimes when I run. Gross.
10. Is your hair long enough to chew on?
That's disgusting, but I'm going to try it....and the answer is yes.
11. Least favorite color?
12. Ever had Dippin' Dots?
Heck yes. Overpriced yet delicious. Not the ice cream of the future we all imagined.
13. Ever played an instrument?
Toco la guitarra mal, pero con confianza.
14. Ever had an H2O massage?
You made that up.
15. Do you believe in Big Foot?
16. Ever been to a palm reader?
17. Last Pez dispenser you purchased?
A glow-in-the-dark halloween ghost. Mmm...delicious cartoon neck candy.
19. Did you have a good weekend? If so what'd you do?
Yesh. Fun times in Baltimore with Kyle.
20. What are you thinking about right now?
21. Have you ever had a black eye?
22. How is today going for you?
Not a complete wash. Groceries and class.
23. Any plans for tonight?
If you can call it that...I'm supposed to be writing a midterm paper.
24. Ever photograph something that was dead?
Like in American Beauty? That's twisted.
25. Are you ready for Christmas?
Heck yes I am.
27. Do you find Smurfette sexy?
She probably has the clap...
28. Current disappointment:
Nothing much. The cocoa mix I purchased this morning.
MORE WEIRD QUESTIONS! --I find this heading completely unnecessary.
1. Do you have an air freshner in your car?
No. But it has the odd scent of Crayola Crayons.
2. Do you have plants in your room?
Yes. There are flowers on the table.
3. If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
Magic potion that writes an A+ paper.
4. Last piece of mail opened?
Cable company solicitation.
5. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
6. What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
7. What were you doing at 9pm last night?
Reading or watching Food Network.
8. Do you exercise as much as you should?
That's a fat joke if I ever saw one.
Once every three weeks. But sometimes I run to class, to the fridge, the get away from things (bees, dogs, squirrels falling out of trees, people having sex on UGA's campus...)